To enter the awards, call us on: +44 (0)1244 401932
The International Design &
WITH OVER 86,000 INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS SPENDING AN AVERAGE OF 53 MINUTES REVIEWING YOUR PROJECTS IN 2019:
THE COVERAGE, SCOPE AND REACH IS INCREDIBLE
PR & Publications
A breakdown of the exclusive PR/Editorial Package + Extras for companies who are shortlisted:
- Newsletter campaign to our digital database/subscribers of industry professionals and design et al readers and subscribers , social media announcement across multiple platforms.
- Website feature and permanent place in our archive, linked to your own websites.
- Inclusion in the Hardback Awards Book of shortlisted projects (image & editorial 3rd of a page)
- An interview with the designer will be published on The Design Society with a link to your website.
- Shortlisted logos to share on your websites, social media, email signatures etc.
- Voting Process – design et al awards are different to other design awards as they are not judged by a small panel, employed by the organisation running the Awards. Shortlisted projects are presented online, and voting is open to industry professionals as well as design et al readers and clients. Instead of a panel of 10 or 12 industry professionals we have quite literally thousands of industry professionals involved. It is an incredible way to promote your work, reach a targeted global audience and ultimately sell your work.
- Winning entries will be featured on our website permanently archived, and are also eligible to receive a feature within one of the design et al publications within the 12 months after the Awards Ceremony.*
*Subject to receipt of images of sufficient quality and free of any copyright restriction, along with any other material required by the editorial department in order to complete the article.
Submission of an entry will be taken to imply the granting of permission to publish all material and particulars of the successful schemes.
If you wish to speak to someone regarding the design awards,
Simply fill in the form below!
Alternatively, call us on 0044 (0)1244 401932