To enter the awards, call us on: +44 (0)1244 401932
The International Yacht &
WITH OVER 10,000 INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
VOTING OVER THE 4-WEEK PERIOD IN 2017
THE COVERAGE, SCOPE AND REACH IS INCREDIBLE
PR & Publications
- Your details will be listed on a press release announcing your involvement with the awards. The press release will include a link to your website.
- Your details will be included on the shortlist page of the website.
- An interview with the designer will be published on-line with a link to your website. This may also be published in an online newsletter again with a link to your website.
- design et al awards are different to other design awards as they are not judged by a panel. Short listed projects are presented online, and voting is open to industry professionals as well as design et al and Luxe et al readers and clients.
- All short listed entries will receive a permanent listing on our archive.
- Winning entries will be featured on the landing page of the awards website for 12 months.
- All short listed entries will feature in a special hard back publication of design et al concentrating on the awards.
- All award winners will receive a full feature in design et al or an associated title.
- We will provide information on all winning entries to other magazines, newspapers and relevant media worldwide.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to imply the granting of permission to publish all material and particulars of the successful schemes.
If you wish to speak to someone regarding the design awards,
Simply fill in the form below!
Alternatively, call us on 0044 (0)1244 401932