To enter the awards, call us on: +44 (0)1244 401932
The International Design &
The Dorchester, London – 22 September 2017
PR & Publications
Your details will be listed on a press release announcing your involvement with the awards. The press release will include a link to your website. This press release will be sent to our online database of designers, design et al readers & customers.
- The project will be featured on all our platforms of social media, free for you to share with your followers.
- Your details will be included on the shortlist page of the website when it is released.
- An interview with the designer will be published on The Design Society with a link to your website. This may also be published in an online newsletter again with a link to your website and potentially in the magazine editorial.
- design et al awards are different to other design awards as they are not judged by a panel. Shortlisted projects are presented online, and voting is open to industry professionals as well as design et al readers and clients.
- All shortlisted entries will receive a permanent listing on our archive.
- Winning entries will be featured on the landing page of the awards website for 12 months.
- All short listed entries will feature in a special hard back publication of design et al concentrating on the awards.
- All award winners will receive a full feature in design et al or an associated title.
- We will provide information on all winning entries to other architectural magazines, newspapers and relevant media worldwide.
Submission of an entry will be taken to imply the granting of permission to publish all material and particulars of the successful schemes.
If you wish to speak to someone regarding the design awards,
Simply fill in the form below!
Alternatively, call us on 0044 (0)1244 401932